Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #29

I can hardly believe that this little girl will be five on Thursday!
Amanda is so much fun and brings us lots of joy.
In these pictures she's enjoying an afternoon
stroll with our dog, Benny, and me. She brought
her My Little Ponies with.

If you linked last week and left me a message,
I will still follow those up. I didn't get as
far as I had hoped and these last few days have
been busy with birthday preparations.





Now on to my blog hop...



Amanda’s Books and More


Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday (with or without words)
or any picture post at this Picture Perfect Party Linky (P.P.P.L.)! Come join me
(Tina @ Amanda's Books and More) on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


If you're interested to be a guest co-host
on my Wednesday hop or my Saturday hop,
please send an email to:
morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com


I would love for you to follow me on Google Friend Connect
and also on


Leave me a comment with a link and I will follow back!


Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this P.P.P.L. hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message, so they can follow back.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.


The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop.

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party Christina.
    xoxo
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet she is. I am surprised by how quickly children grow. I hope you have a wonderful party and please share lots of pics.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful colorful picture with such a cute little girl.Hope you have time to stop by
    Magical Miniature Gardens Wordless Wednesday
    Twitter Thanks have a great day! Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karren! For some reason your link doesn't want to load. I'll be posting a new W.W. later today and you can link again. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Happy Happy birthday to your little girl.. she is so sweet!!

    Dominique@Dominique's Desk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting!
    Happy birthday to your precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet pics!

    Happy Birthday to your adorable daugher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little girls are so sweet and precious. It's a shame you just can't keep them like this forever, you know? Happy Birthday to your little girl! It seems like only yesterday our youngest was 5 and now he's 18. :(

    Thanks for hosting some WW fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! My middle daughter will be a teenager later this year, so there will be 3 teens in the house. Thanks for linking.

      Delete
  8. It's like every week I find more and more great link ups! It's a good thing I'm off work today because I have a lot of blog exploring to do =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina this is my first time linking up. Happy Birthday to Amanda! Five is such a wonderful age!

    chippasunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots! Love your daughters hair. She is so cute.

    Diana @ NannyToMommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. May Amanda have a really wonderful birthday - and many Happy Returns! Five is a great age to be!

    Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Painted Lady Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little girl! Looks like she's definitely enjoying herself with that cute puppy and those My Little Ponies ^.^

    Stopping by to wish your little girl and YOU a happy, happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Showing you some love on my blog with a birthday announcement and I wanted to stop by to wish you, the birthday girl, lots of sweet things on your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking forward to linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena